7700 Hixson Pike Hixson, TN 37343
The Only Fishing Lodge on the South End
Located just a mile from where the state record largemouth was caught, our lodge is three minutes to Chester Frost Park / Boat Ramp. It is connected to one of the best tackle shops in the region. Go down stairs and meet fellow fishermen in the lounge and tackle shop. Meet up with your guide for the day or talk fishing with the experts in the shop. We get here early and leave late. Our mission is for you to be comfortable, well equipped, and knowledgeable. We will do all we can to ensure you have a great trip to Chickamauga and have your best shot at a legendary Chickamauga giant.
- Built in 2021
- Guest lounge with a leather sofa, two club chairs, a dining table and a 70″ TV to watch the game or just relax
- A 700 square foot artificial turf sport court with cornhole and other yard games to enjoy the beautiful Chickamauga air
- Memory foam matresses
- Mini Fridge in every room
- Satelite TV
- 40″ flat screen smart TV
- Private bath
- Charge tackle to your room
- 2 indoor secure, brightly lit and heated boat parking spots for an additional $25 / night charge.